Currently Obsessing Over

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My weekly glimpse into what I'm "currently obsessing over". 

1. The Greenbrier Classic- The boyfriend loves just about everything related to golf so I tagged along with him this past weekend to the Greenbrier Classic. I was quite surprised to realize that golf is much more entertaining to watch live. I also picked up a new celebrity crush, Morgan Hoffmann (move over Bradley Cooper!).

| Gianni Bini - Dillard's |
2. Clearance sandals- I have one of the best friends ever, she went shopping for herself and snagged these awesome clearance sandals for me because she saw them in my size!

3. & 4. Instagram-  t+ j Designs has quickly become one of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow (tandjdesigns). Their jewelry and tees are absolutely adorable and every quote they post speaks right to me, Amen!


| PKD |
5. PKD Genetic Study- It's been a minute since I've posted about PKD. In the meantime, I've signed up to take part in a research study to help understand which genetic factors influence how severely an individual is affected by PKD. 

Sincerely,
Chardonnay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Pish and Posh Designs · Powered by Blogger